Sunday 23 October 2011

This might seem a bit off topic for this *PICTURE* blog...

Still trying to make a pose... not going so well. Harder than I thought!

On a higher note... 

I'm going to start making charms, and I'm getting all the stuff I need for christmas :( 

I'm aiming to make food and animal ones? (Maybe even pokemon ones for my cousin!) , here are some examples of what other people have made:

FOOD ONES:


^^^
LOVE!

^
Kawaii

Aww So Cute

^^^^^^^^^^
Definitely Making!

ANIMAL CHARMS:




^^
He He


^^ 
So Cute

 THE POKEMON ONES:

^^^^^^^^
:::::Love::::

 < Gonna make!

 
^
Maybe when I get better at makin' them!

 
^^^ 
The balloon-y one looks cute! The legs look hard to do though! And the cherry one is... AW!

^^
Looks cute! Is it a pokemon? I don't know!

And maybe try the official ones? Below
 

No comments:

Post a Comment